Internet leads to in person collaborations

Collaborations have led to my best research results. Since my research involves developing software to analyze data I am always in need of useful data. I have received very interesting data from multiple sources. My collaborators and I will have publications out soon.

The Internet, web-sites and e-mails are useful for finding and conducting collaborations. Interestingly the best collaborations always get going after we meet in person. The e-connections actually help us meet in  person other researchers we normally never would have met. Being able to transfer and share data through the Internet makes continuing work possible but it also means meeting more researchers in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most efficient ways to build fitness

Air pollution, diabetes, global warming - same problem

Academy and industry growing the science pie